Sunday, April 15, 2012

SLC Temple Cookies


I'm teaching the lesson today in young women's. I'm going to bring these SLC Temple cookies as a treat. I made them out of my favorite gingerbread cookie recipe, white icing and black frosting.

I rolled out the cookie dough and cut a basic shape of the SLC temple before baking. The black frosting got a little runny on some of the cookies. Next time I plan to use my edible markers instead. I think royal icing would work better too, instead of the powdered sugar + water combination I used to decorate them.



The message attached says "a true love story never ends." You can find the message here.

4 comments:

  1. That is really a cute idea Emily!
    You are going to make a great Mom!
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... mutual app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. asian dating site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. lds singles

    ReplyDelete